serious traffic cases
1. Client was charged with driving on a suspended license with six (6) priors. I got the case dismissed.
2. Client was charged with driving on a revoked license with multiple priors and I got it dismissed.
3. Client was facing one hundred and eighty days in jail for violation of probation. I got the probation closed without any jail time being imposed.
4. Client was exposed to one year in jail, and twelve points for driving while suspended. I got the case placed on the stet docket, which is similar to a dismissal in that there is no conviction, jail or points.
5. Client was charged with DUI, and I secured a dismissal.
6. Client was charged with hit and run, and I got it dismissed.
7. Client was charged with fleeing and eluding and I kept him out of jail.
1. Client was charged with DUI, blew .10, and I challenged the case at trial and won.
2. Client was charged with his third DUI offense, and I won the case at trial.
3. Client was charged with DUI, and I secured a dismissal without having to go to trial.
4. Client was facing one hundred and eighty days in jail for violation of probation, and I got the probation closed without any jail time being imposed.
1. Client was facing fifteen years and a felony conviction for grand theft auto. I had the case dismissed.
2. Client was facing prison time for PWID. I secured a suspended sentence so he got no jail.
3. Client was a high-ranking military official that had been charged with numerous cases involving a theft scheme. I kept him from getting any jail time and saved him from a conviction.
4. Client was arrested and charged in D.C. Federal Court with drug distribution having been caught with two suitcases containing 2,000 vials of cocaine. I successfully challenged the legality of the search and won, the case was dismissed.
5. Client was caught with 100 lbs of marijuana. I negotiated it down to a simple misdemeanor and no jail time.
6. Client was charged with two counts of solicitation to commit murder. I got it reduced to a misdemeanor and a suspended sentence.
7. Client was charged with a drive by shooting. I won the jury trial and he avoided what would have been a heavy prison sentence.
*Every case is different depending on many factors.
These examples are no guarantee of what will happen in your case
Contact Us Now
We at Adams Law Firm know that finding the right attorney to represent you is a choice not to be taken lightly. Book your free consultation today.